TDC was established in May 2002 with an almost exclusive focus on providing high quality and cost effective services to trustees and employers with DB pension schemes. This focus has not changed since 2002 and will remain our focus for the foreseeable future. Well, at least as long as the longevity of DB pension schemes!
scheme funding valuations, integrated risk management, valuations for company accounts, advice on PPF levies, reviews of actuarial factors and liability reduction exercises.
- Protecting Defined Benefit Pension SchemesThe long awaited White Paper on DB pension schemes was published by the DWP on 19 March 2018, over […]
- March TDC Pensions ConferencesSmall DB or Large DB? That is the question! Over 100 pensions people have registered to attend one […]
- Other DB newsIncreases to pension benefits Jan 2018 The increases to RPI and CPI inflation, calculated as the […]
TDC Pensions Conferences
We host our Pensions Conferences usually twice each year and in three locations, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen. If you are a Trustee, Financial Director or HR Manager with interest in or responsibility for your company’s DB pension scheme, then a TDC Pensions Conference is suitable for you.
The most recent conferences were in March 2018 and focused on the DWP White Paper. Our guest speakers included Allan Martin of ACMCA, Calum Brunton Smith and Alistair McAlinden of KPMG.
- Aberdeen - 20 Mar 2018, Marcliffe Hotel and Spa
- Glasgow - 22 Mar 2018, 200 St Vincent Street
- Edinburgh - 27 Mar 2018, Balmoral Hotel
A copy of the conference presentations are below.
Our next Pension Conferences will take place in Autumn 2018. Full details will be available after the summer.
We recently held our Spring Pension Conference. Please view the presentation slides of our recent conference by clicking the links below.